IGNORED

tsunami rods

dac

Hey guys two part question here.

I'm looking to pick up a new decent quality surf rod that is also affordable for mostly fishing off the Barnaget light jettys, gravelly point, and a couple other similar places. rod will also prolly get used for catfish on occasion, so I've been looking at Tsunami rods and was wondering if anyone on here use/used them and how do you like them? 

second part of the question is does anyone know of any shops in ocean county or close too ocean that carries them? so I can go check them out in person.

I seen a few snap in half before.

This is why I'm asking,cause it seems like either people love them or they've seen them fail epically, no in between.

Edited by dac

They are not the best out there, but reasonably priced

Yea that's what it seems like, I was also considering just getting one of the ugly stik saltwater rods, but alot of people seem to complain their not very good for throwing plugs.

Edited by dac

when I use to work at fishermans headquarters on lbi we sold them. I woould bet they still do

hahaha you used to work there?remember bob haines?he's the one who taught me how to chunk he used to run the club I was in down in barnegat.massa mike Richie d Dominic Nicki all them guys haha