IGNORED

Good cyling helmet w/review- Bontrager Circuit

LPJR

Replacing my 4 year old helmet for cycling even though it was not compromised or damaged. Tried a few on and decided on the Bontrager Circuit with MIPS built in. Feels great and is very adjustable. For anyone looking to upgrade their helmet I would suggest going to a shop and try it on as opposed to ordering one from Amazon. I am usually a big fan of online ordering, but when it comes to comfort and safety I want to try different ones on..The review link is attached below.

Pete at Sussex Bike Shop in Andover is my go to road bike tech and is where my bike was dropped off today for its annual service..Great guy. 

https://www.feedthehabit.com/gear-reviews/bontrager-circuit-mips-helmet-review/

Edited by LPJR

Man, how time flies.  It's been 10 years already since I raced with Skylands Cycling, then Blackbear Cycling, who Jason sponsored.  They opened the shop in Andover just before I slowed down riding.  I guess the kid Timmy that was working in Andover moved on?  Jason is a good guy.  I never been in the Andover store, or met Pete(that I can remember).  I know Bruce.  Going to try to get back into biking when the weather breaks.  Where do you all ride?

8491997157_f166146dcf_z.jpgCopy of 39 by shot4u2c, on Flickr

40938826652_2e0a697729_c.jpgIMG_4303a by shot4u2c, on Flickr

They were the good, middle aged days.

On the tandem they used to say my wife wasn't pedaling as we passed them.

I like riding the paulinskill trail.  Maybe it will be dried out enough for a MB ride sometime after the hike up Mt. Tammany.  Some real nice railtrails in PA, and scenic roads through Minnewaska St. Pk. by New Paltz, NY for easy mountain biking.  

4 hours ago, Rusty said:

I was riding down the Paulinskill Rails to Trails with my wife and an older couple road past the other way, as they pass the woman yells at me "ORGAN DONOR".  :rofl:

I guess I'm the wrong guy to ask about helmets.  :pout:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::shock: