IGNORED

Bucks Are Getting Dopey

Rusty

I have seen some crazy things with deer this time of year. I once had an old 8 pointer walk right up to me while I was getting ready to climb into my stand I yelled at him but he did not care walked right to me as I climbed my ladder quickly. I saw that deer several days just searching and chasing then he disappeared thinking someone probably shot him.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

They are so much like humans.  A smart buck literally risks his life to get laid, that's how strong the urge is.  Similar for us except we risk our happiness, financial well being, will tolerate all kinds of wacky behavior & only occasionally risk life & limb.  Sorta like when I was seeing a detective's hot estranged wife...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

pretty much sums up what gregtpal said

I universally, perpetually and exclusively operate in the danger zone.  Hence one divorce and a fiancée I have been engaged to 3 times.  That is not a misprint.  If I were a buck I would have been dead after year 1.

Edited by JMDHunter

I universally, perpetually and exclusively operate in the danger zone.  Hence one divorce and a fiancée I have been engaged to 3 times.  That is not a misprint.  If I were a buck I would have been dead after year 1.

Jesus.  Were you dropped on your head as a child?  

I've dabbled in the danger zone before.  Whoa, those broads are not worth the trouble.  I even had a girl who was an absolute smokeshow (who happened to be a redhead) who was cool as hell until she actually went crazy.  Like, mental illness stuff.  Fortunately I wasn't with her at the time, but I am still friends with her

I finally ended up with a borderline Unicorn as a wife too.  I guess I'm just a lucky motherF'er

Edited by not on the rug

Jesus.  Were you dropped on your head as a child?  

I've dabbled in the danger zone before.  Whoa, those broads are not worth the trouble.  I even had a girl who was an absolute smokershow (who happened to be a redhead) who was cool as hell until she actually went crazy.  Like, mental illness stuff.  Fortunately I wasn't with her at the time, but I am still friends with her

I finally ended up with a borderline Unicorn as a wife too.  I guess I'm just a lucky motherF'er

Hey what would you expect from a guy that lurks on deer hunting blogs and forums and gets his kicks from being 20' up a tree to kill things with a bow and risk frostbite or falling on a regular basis to do so?????????  Like any of us on these hunting blog sites are normal or playing with a full deck?!?!?!?!?  Just look at the characters who sign up and post.  LMAO

(To wit:  Rusty :shock: )

Hey what would you expect from a guy that lurks on deer hunting blogs and forums and gets his kicks from being 20' up a tree to kill things with a bow and risk frostbite or falling on a regular basis to do so?????????  Like any of us on these hunting blog sites are normal or playing with a full deck?!?!?!?!?  Just look at the characters who sign up and post.  LMAO

(To wit:  Rusty :shock: )

Well played sir...well played

love the hot crazy matrix - I live by it. I spent 8.5 years in the danger zone with one crazy Russian until earlier this year. . Came to my sense, and it sure seems like what I thought was the fun zone is looking more like the marrying zone... Not sure I am ready for #3, but if anyone deserves it this one sure does.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….