IGNORED

Son got a buck tonight

Luknikk

Great buck! Lots of nice jerky treats and snack sticks with a big deer like that.

You guys getting a gun license and pheasant stamp this year?

Yea. And we signed up for youth hunt again. I just bought him a Mossberg 535. We were at black River sun afternoon shooting clays.

Yea. And we signed up for youth hunt again. I just bought him a Mossberg 535. We were at black River sun afternoon shooting clays.

The youth pheasant hunt is a blast, that was always one of our kid's favorite days.  Have fun.   :up:

Good luck this year. I haven't heard back from Keith at F&W, so don't know if I'll be guiding at Whittingham again this year. Not sure if they got my online application submission. Have been training with NAVHDA all summer, so I'm super excited to show off how the dogs have come along this season. Let me know if you ever need some dog work later in the pheasant season and I'd be happy to run them for you guys (and even Luke's friend/father that we always see on youth pheasant day as well).