IGNORED

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

BowhunterNJ

Hello! My name is Kate and I live in Sussex County. I grew up in Minnesota and have been backpacking, canoeing, and fishing as long as I can remember. Always wanted to hunt, but the family didn't for some reason encourage gals toward that end aside from target-shooting. Decided to dig my heels in on my own; just obtained my hunter education course and am soaking up all the info I can from seasoned folks. Glad to meet ya! 

:welcome:.......stlkmjn, you will find this site to be enjoyable I think, with lots of good information and posts. (Especially for anyone starting out). Like said above no question is a silly one, only is if not asked......Good luck with the test!

Edited by LPJR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good evening all, I'm new here but have been following and learning a thing or two from most of you. Located in Morris Cnty, lived in Sussex for a number of years as well. Fished and hunted everywhere in between, former Marine and have 22 years of law enforcement under my belt. This is a great site with a lot of great people and I'm looking forward to getting more involved. Thanks for having me.

-Mac

Good evening all, I'm new here but have been following and learning a thing or two from most of you. Located in Morris Cnty, lived in Sussex for a number of years as well. Fished and hunted everywhere in between, former Marine and have 22 years of law enforcement under my belt. This is a great site with a lot of great people and I'm looking forward to getting more involved. Thanks for having me.

-Mac

Welcome. Thank you for your service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk