IGNORED

2/3

Ron

6 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Best of luck Ron!  

Thank you. But….

The other side of my brain is saying campfire and split some firewood. Take advantage of finally seeing the sun get some backyard work (axe workout) done. 

I am the Lorax - I speak for the trees. 

3 minutes ago, Ron said:

Thank you. But….

The other side of my brain is saying campfire and split some firewood. Take advantage of finally seeing the sun get some backyard work (axe workout) done. 

Whole rest of the winter for that 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I'm out in Hopewell in a spot where they love to run around on days wh it warms up. Good luck, Ron, and everyone else out this afternoon.

I've been seeing a beautiful 8 at this stand but let it walk on 1/6 because my buddy who hunts the property insists it will be a "world clas deer" next year and we gotta let it grow. I've learned a lot from him so, so be it. Today I want/could use another  nice 1.5 year old eating doe

Well as I snuck in the stand tonight the 2 local fawns were about 60 yards away. They hung out all night between 30-100 yards. No other deer. 

I need cold cold temps and snow again. 

I am the Lorax - I speak for the trees. 

I haven’t hunted since six day firearm. I hunted Monday of six day. My back issues are limiting me from doing much. So I hunted the last day of winter bow with my buddy . We hunted behind his house in a swamp. Haven’t hunted with him all season. So we sat on plastic chairs in a make shift blind. No way we were going to see anything. We whispered dumb crap to each other , laughing like hell , just trying to catch up. It was a good time though. He got me out of the house. I have until the 17th I believe in zone 49. I might try to get out a couple more times.