IGNORED

Fur Sales

CJ3a

I am asking if anyone sold fur at the last auction. His muskrat rats went unsold. I think one coon sold but I am to tired to ask or remember now.

I spent most of my money on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.

• 3 weeks later...

I just sold some red foxes that were held over from last year. $18 average which isn't great but better than last year. No coons sold which are all graded high and were bought back. I'm holding onto anything from this year

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

We will have to see what happens at spacefarms next month that will tell us how bad it is .

I hope you don't really believe that

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Space farm sales,follow what the Canadan auctions sell at.If I were to sell fur at a auction it would be at NJTA (Space fram)Sale.

You have the option to bid up your fur(if you have the balls)put a limit of how low you will sell at.IF a NO SALE is called.Then you will just have to pay a small grading cost.Join the NJTA and you pay a much lower commision.

You get payed the same day.In other words you still control of your fur. I LIKE THAT.

( If I'm wrong on any of the points that I have made PLEASE let the readers know that I have made a mistake)

My point of the space farm sale was that the fur sell . I sent my fur to the auction and it is still there .so at least at space farm you sell your fur.and get your money. I want to know if I trap next year what can I make. If it is 2 dollar a coon then so be it .but if they are not buying any I want to know that.

This year, you will be able to put a reserve or sale limit on your furs at space farm. You have to tell us you want this done when you show up with your furs. Your furs will then be graded and and a  price will be agreed upon. If you do this, you have to be at the auction the following day to take your furs if the reserve is not met. If you do not agree on the  price, you can take your furs then. It all boils down to what the buyers are going to pay, especially in a market were no one is buying. It's going to be a roller coaster this year.

Anyone who sells at the auction, the checks will be cut the following Wed, once the buyers checks clear.