IGNORED

had one of my Mazz mornings this morning

mazzgolf

Welp... nothing much to report other than duck hunting requires a ton of time and effort, and it sucks getting old.

I'll keep it short and explain how I spent my time last night and this morning... 

1. Spent a bunch of time last night getting everything ready - the sneakboat, gear, decoys.
  2. Got to bed early
  3. Got up early
  4. Spent a bunch of time packing the gear and sneakboat in the truck
  5. Drove 50 minutes to the ramp
  6. Spent a bunch of time at the ramp, then launched.
  7. Spent a bunch of time boating to a spot I scouted last year that had some birds
  8. Spent a bunch of time fighting the tide to get half-dozen decoys out.
  9. Shooting time arrives... spent an hour listening to everyone else in the area shooting at ducks.
  10. Damn.. have to pee. Put gun down, pull down waders, watch duck land in decoys.:whatever:

Expend all that time and energy... and it's the 60 seconds I spend going pee when the only duck I see in range all morning shows up.:rant:

Well, I spent a ton of time doing it all in reverse to get back home and put everything away.

Need to find a better spot.

And I really need to figure out this whole "I have to pee all the time" thing. When I was younger, I wouldn't have to go all day. Now if I hold off for more than a few hours, it's a celebration.

Lmfao!!  Definitely a Mazz morning for sure!!

thats kind of why I don’t duck hunt as much anymore…all that prep for maybe a sliver or 2 of duck breast…if you’re lucky enough to get any shots…whereas I can sit in a deer stand w a chance of getting 30 lbs of meat!