IGNORED

Fox trapped

9 hours ago, mike033089 said:

I always enjoy the trapping post. The amount of skill and animal behavior that you have to understand is really something. 

Fox and raccoons are pretty easy to get. There's enough of them around that you should be able to connect pretty quickly imo. Edges of fields and thickets are the easiest. Any deeper grass with a run through it should get you a fox hooked up pretty quickly

Get your trapping license. You will have a good time for sure.

3 minutes ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

That’s great your kid is involved . My son is 4 and I’m trying everything to make him be obsessed with hunting. We sat out front of the house for a quick bow hunt. And I asked him what he wants to go hunt with a gun.  He said a squirrel and eat it.  I have no desire to try squirrel (I hear it’s great) but I guess in the near future we will be trying it.  

15 hours ago, mike033089 said:

That’s great your kid is involved . My son is 4 and I’m trying everything to make him be obsessed with hunting. We sat out front of the house for a quick bow hunt. And I asked him what he wants to go hunt with a gun.  He said a squirrel and eat it.  I have no desire to try squirrel (I hear it’s great) but I guess in the near future we will be trying it.  

We did thst last week. It sucked lol. Dog loved it tho lol

20231106_150038.jpg

20231106_150038.jpg

20231106_170724.jpg

Nice catch and pics VUT I thought we would see a pic of a Mounted Fox in a trap. :happy:

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

• 3 weeks later...