IGNORED

Too hot to hunt

bucky

The stripers didnt disappoint, it was a parking lot out there yesterday and I cant image what today looks like. We did a short trip boating around 2 dozen bass and called it a day , plenty of fish on top early but the chase brigade was insane putting the fish down quickly also loads of fish and bait on the bottom. Get out there and get it done:up:

1 hour ago, bucky said:

The stripers didnt disappoint, it was a parking lot out there yesterday and I cant image what today looks like. We did a short trip boating around 2 dozen bass and called it a day , plenty of fish on top early but the chase brigade was insane putting the fish down quickly also loads of fish and bait on the bottom. Get out there and get it done:up:

Nice trip!

I was out yesterday. For some reason all the fish were 1/4 mile or more out nothing on the beach, like earlier in the week.

Edited by Nomad

Monday they had the peanuts pushed into the beach, very cool to watch but we stayed away giving the surf casters a crack at them. Yesterday we stayed in the bay, captain had to get home early. Just talked to my buddy that has a charter out today and said its a complete zoo in the bay, I'm sure the ocean is no better

Edited by bucky

Fish Oceanside were spread out this morning 

lots Boats out but could stay pretty far apart

only had to yell at 2 guys for coming next me close enough to spit on them when the bunker school was 3/4 of a mile long. 

dont understand guys having 25 grand in fish finders on their boat and they still drive right through the bait ball to get to one bunker that splashed on top.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

2 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Fish Oceanside were spread out this morning 

lots Boats out but could stay pretty far apart

only had to yell at 2 guys for coming next me close enough to spit on them when the bunker school was 3/4 of a mile long. 

dont understand guys having 25 grand in fish finders on their boat and they still drive right through the bait ball to get to one bunker that splashed on top.

That and no idea how read what they have. Guys blowing right over schools of fish on the bottom without a clue…..

I stayed away from the fleets all morning .

every time someone would get near me I moved .

miles and miles of bait today .

had 15 solo 

black fishing was also good this afternoon , rigs out fished jigs by a mile today .

‘lots of moon current .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/