IGNORED

Friend Is Taking This ATV For Test Drive

BHC

57 minutes ago, Faster said:

I have that quad. I would strongly recommend getting the autoclutch, semiautomatic over the full automatic.  I think mine shifts a lil wonky. Also don't expect to win any races. It's great for a work and hunting quad, but when trail riding with friends, I always take my CanAm

What WMA do you guys trail ride? :rofl::rofl:

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

1 hour ago, Bucksnbows said:

Yamaha is made in Georgia. 

Though, not an American company. Farmshine only buys Chevys, as they are American made...........NEVER a Toyota. Making sure he isn't buying Bombardier Recreational Products from a French Canadian company, when he could buy a Polaris.

On 9/19/2023 at 3:33 PM, nmc02 said:

Though, not an American company. Farmshine only buys Chevys, as they are American made...........NEVER a Toyota. Making sure he isn't buying Bombardier Recreational Products from a French Canadian company, when he could buy a Polaris.

First off ,its FORD not chevy.

Secondly, last time I checked, Canada is part of North America.