IGNORED

1.5 year old AKC Vizsla - needs new home (SOLD)

Meet “Wilson”. He currently lives in Wilmington NC. His mother and father are originally from Sussex County NJ.  His siblings sold for $2,000 but he was given to  my cousin’s daughter as my cousin owned the father. She has two young boys and a girl on the way and a military husband and are once again relocating. Wilson is the odd man out - he really needs a home and preferably a bird hunting home. I offered to help knowing there are plenty of bird hunters on here.  They are not looking for much - make a basic re-homing fee offer and Wilson is yours (after I vet you).   He can be delivered Labor Day weekend. 

IMG_4953.jpeg

IMG_4956.jpeg

IMG_4957.jpeg

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Re-homing fee???

Do me a favor and adopt a dog we can no longer keep/giving away. Give him a great life and also pay me money for doing it.  I wouldn’t expect a dime from someone for doing me a favor like that, especially a dog I got for free.  

"think how dumb the average person is, then remember half of them are dumber than that"

1 hour ago, Yobuck293 said:

Re-homing fee???

Do me a favor and adopt a dog we can no longer keep/giving away. Give him a great life and also pay me money for doing it.  I wouldn’t expect a dime from someone for doing me a favor like that, especially a dog I got for free.  

They might give him up for nothing - just passing the message. I think if someone demonstrated they would treat him well and hunt him, that might be enough.    Oh - and someone in VA that just lost is Vizsla is willing to offer $900 for him. 

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….

47 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Meet “Wilson”. He currently lives in Wilmington NC. His mother and father are originally from Sussex County NJ.  His siblings sold for $2,000 but he was given to  my cousin’s daughter as my cousin owned the father. She has two young boys and a girl on the way and a military husband and are once again relocating. Wilson is the odd man out - he really needs a home and preferably a bird hunting home. I offered to help knowing there are plenty of bird hunters on here.  They are not looking for much - make a basic re-homing fee offer and Wilson is yours (after I vet you).   He can be delivered Labor Day weekend. 

IMG_4953.jpeg

IMG_4956.jpeg

IMG_4957.jpeg

His name escapes me now, hasn't been on the site in a long time. You know who I'm talking about Jack boat mechanic that moved to Florida he loves them, maybe he's on Facebook

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, Yobuck293 said:

Re-homing fee???

1.Finding the dog a great hunting home should be first priority, 2. how much is invested in the dog? medical, training? 3. Guy is in the military, with that said, giving him a few bucks for the dog is not out of line.

1 hour ago, hunterbob1 said:

His name escapes me now, hasn't been on the site in a long time. You know who I'm talking about Jack boat mechanic that moved to Florida he loves them, maybe he's on Facebook

that was Ghostbear

I shot a big 10pt once….

I got my Brittany, 3 y/o fixed female, ready to hunt, off this site, Guy needed to get rid of her, but wanted to make sure she went to a good hunting home, and wanted no money for her, he drove down the shore from North Jersey to check me out and let me see the dog, made  him  take a  few hundred bucks to take his wife out to dinner, that was 3 years ago, worked out for everyone

3 hours ago, JD48 said:

1.Finding the dog a great hunting home should be first priority, 2. how much is invested in the dog? medical, training? 3. Guy is in the military, with that said, giving him a few bucks for the dog is not out of line.

I guess we will have a difference of opinion on the matter.  Is he selling the dog or looking for a new caring family for a loved family pet.  Not trying to start shit but asking for money to me is out of line.  If I had to get rid of my dog, I would be happy someone was taking him into a loving family.  

"think how dumb the average person is, then remember half of them are dumber than that"

• JHbowhunter changed the title to 1.5 year old AKC Vizsla - needs new home (SOLD)
22 minutes ago, Yobuck293 said:

I guess we will have a difference of opinion on the matter.  Is he selling the dog or looking for a new caring family for a loved family pet.  Not trying to start shit but asking for money to me is out of line.  If I had to get rid of my dog, I would be happy someone was taking him into a loving family.  

I would be the same way, good home is more important than the money, but being there a military family, I would give him a few bucks.

glad he found a home. Hope to see him pointing in a field some day.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford