IGNORED

Pub 199 this Friday

Rusty

Wow that is awesome! Great picture! Man it sucks I couldn't be there! Can we get some names of those in the pics? I see a few I recognize! :up:

I'll let Ms. Grit put out the names, she's always good at that.  Several spouses didn't stand for the photo but rather took them for the crew, so not all that attended are in the picture.  We also had a few that had to leave early.  One thing about Pub 199, you'll never leave that place hungry.  I couldn't finish my steak and that happens about once every 30 years.  :)

A great time seemed to be had by all.  Conversations were flowing and there were a bunch of kids as always, but even more than most years which is always fantastic to see.  It turns out I grew up with Rusty's wife and her brother was in my grade (she was a year behind me in West Milford HS).  By the end of the evening, most of the guys at least were stripped down to t-shirts because of that blast furnace, I mean fireplace they have burning redwood trees (whole trees, that is).      

I'll let Ms. Grit put out the names, she's always good at that.

Umm, so who was it last year that put lines from each person with numbers and let everybody name themselves?

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

Merry Christmas Ms Grit. I hope you share some that Salami with your Dad.

Merry Christmas Sam !!!

I wish you could have stayed, but thank you so much for the donation to the Youth Contest. And thanks for the soprasota and salami. You can be sure that they will be part of my Christmas Eve Spread and Dad will get all that he wants. Please send my Christmas Wishes to Theresa also.

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

I've never in my life seen such a large flock of loons... :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

This coming from a guy that needs a flat shooting rifle to go cougar hunting.

You couldn't hit a sheet of plywood at 500 yards. [rofl] [rofl]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, that's a lot of rednecks in one spot. :rofl:  Looks like a good time. :up:

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Merry Christmas Sam !!!

I wish you could have stayed, but thank you so much for the donation to the Youth Contest. And thanks for the soprasota and salami. You can be sure that they will be part of my Christmas Eve Spread and Dad will get all that he wants. Please send my Christmas Wishes to Theresa also.[/quote

Thank you Robin, that means a lot. Theresa sends her love too.