IGNORED

Pub 199 this Friday

Rusty

OK crew, we are booked under my name, Brian Cowden, for 6:30 pm on Friday.  I told them to expect at least 25 and requested the "fish room" where we can hopefully sit closely together.  See everyone then.  And I'm hoping to add Heavyopp as well to the list.  Got to go to "the other site" to invite any stragglers.  We'll pass a hat for Hunters Helping the Hungry this year, so give if you can what you feel you can and enjoy the holidays with fellow hunting and fishing friends.  

I think Rossbowhunter mentioned on the other thread that he couldn't make it and Bassguy247 is bringing his fiance.  Looks like 40+ if the list is correct. Tell them we want one big round table, lol

Who's bringing the name tags?

Edited by Ms Grit

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

1. Bucksnbows (+ 2 -wife and daughter)

2 Rusty + 2
3 MeatEater
4 Stratus + 3
5 Bmelvin
6 Ms Grit
7 Rossbowhunter
8 Jerseybassnbow +3
9 Zone9DeerSlayer+1
10. ThemadGreek 
11.buckfever1974 +2
12 bigwuhead +1  
13. GhostBear +1
14. runum n gunum + a couple of others
15. Ringwood Boy plus 2. And a donated skull cleaning.

16. jkotys +1
17. FLEWTHECOUPE +3 wife and the girls.

18. RifledSLug

19.  Bassguy247

20.  SxSshooter

21.  Gobblergetter

22.  TroutandBucks

22. Thrudheim

#bearcult

I never sweat the eventual numbers that show or don't show.  I just ask to have a large area set aside for 25+.  Since we're there at 6:30 before the place is fully packed, they can always toss us more tables if we get lots of faces showing up.

REMEMBER: Cash only! 

I never sweat the eventual numbers that show or don't show.  I just ask to have a large area set aside for 25+.  Since we're there at 6:30 before the place is fully packed, they can always toss us more tables if we get lots of faces showing up.

REMEMBER: Cash only! 

FYI - There is a MAC machine but the fee is high.  Also note that their food prices for what you get are very good but they charge for ALL drinks including water.

FYI - There is a MAC machine but the fee is high.  Also note that their food prices for what you get are very good but they charge for ALL drinks including water.

I've also seen their MAC machine run out of cash, especially on busy holiday weekends.  I strongly recommend bringing cash and not relying on the machine.  I think there is a bank right off route 80 at the exit (#30 for Howard Blvd.) on your left as you head north to Pub 199 and I'm sure that bank has an ATM.

I have q plus one just saying. Every time it's reposted the plus one for me keeps disappearing

You're fine

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

This will be the first one I missed close friend of are family passed away have a viewing to go. A fun time will be had by all Merry Christmas

You'll be missed this year.  Sorry for your loss.

For the others, don't sweat the numbers if something comes up and you join us or have to bail, it's all good.  There will be room enough for more than 40.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.