IGNORED

Neat video of boat.

10 hours ago, splitrockoutdoors said:

Awesome!!  Nice boat man.  Do you find the cat to have a softer ride like they are advertised compared to deep V?

They definitely don’t rock as much 

14 hours ago, splitrockoutdoors said:

Awesome!!  Nice boat man.  Do you find the cat to have a softer ride like they are advertised compared to deep V?

Yes , softer ride.  They vibrate and sound way different than a Deep-V.  Takes a while to get use to but once you figure them out........oh yeah!

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

32 minutes ago, Cousin Brown said:

Yes , softer ride.  They vibrate and sound way different than a Deep-V.  Takes a while to get use to but once you figure them out........oh yeah!

What is your opinion about fighting big fish off bow? Few guys I know suggest it is tough fishing the bow of a catamaran when large tuna are circling. Suggest the line hits the boat & results in losing fish. Your opinion??

22 hours ago, nmc02 said:

What is your opinion about fighting big fish off bow? Few guys I know suggest it is tough fishing the bow of a catamaran when large tuna are circling. Suggest the line hits the boat & results in losing fish. Your opinion??

Don't think it's much of a problem,  it is wider since the beam travels all the way forward.  Biggest issue is I need a longer gaff...I sit so high above the water line in the bow.

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

3 minutes ago, Cousin Brown said:

Don't think it's much of a problem,  it is wider since the beam travels all the way forward.  Biggest issue is I need a longer gaff...

I have two story bamboo by my house

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt