IGNORED

a couple of nuckleheads baiting

rgw

started baiting at 6:30 am and didn't get home till about 6:30 pm, put on many miles, buck154 I hope you kill one in this spot, at least a couple miles in (up hill both ways) its probably the only spot in nj you can hunt every day of 6 day and not see another hunter or even hear another shot for that matter, my back is gona be cussing you out all week.   john1.jpgjohn2.jpg

Holy cow that was a steep climb!!! I must have been insane to pick that spot. We were so far out there I was thinking we could see the first NJ moose...lol. Great time hanging out with a lot of mountain climbing. We will see what happens. Might have just sit and watch a bear all the way out there. Not sure if I want to shoot one there cause rgw said loose his number if I shoot one, will need help. Both of our spots look good so only time will tell and hope the weather holds.

Let's talk about the boots

Rgw grabbed two boots from his truck this morning when I got to his place and didn't realize he grabbed 2 left boots...lol You ever hear of someone with 2 left feet , well thats rgw. It was funny. His boy has the same pair and they were together in his truck.