IGNORED

New guy here

Stamps

Thanks,for the welcomes. I’m Stamps because I do some concrete stamping. ( make it look like stone or slate. )

I’ve lived in Denville most of my life. My father was from Morristown. I’ve hunted lots of places in North Jersey. Now that I’m getting close to retirement, I want to spend more time hunting. 

2 hours ago, Stamps said:

Thanks,for the welcomes. I’m Stamps because I do some concrete stamping. ( make it look like stone or slate. )

I’ve lived in Denville most of my life.

My best hunting grounds got turned into a mini mall on route 10 West above Cooper road behind Jeff's farm

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 hours ago, Stamps said:

I’m Jeff’s neighbor. I’ve know him since he was 8 years old. I hunt a few small pieces on smith rd, Mt Pleasant and Casterline. We call these bucks “Union Hill Wide Racks” because the gene pool turns out some good wide racks. 

C1E34C7A-A064-48A7-A38F-18A2296B0B3A.jpeg

2D5D70E4-FE7D-464D-BA10-BE4E3C681D31.jpeg

Small world. Bet you knew Greg Hoff too. I started hunting there 30 plus years ago, I helped rebuild the house across the st from historical house, The Apple tree still there?I know all about how big the bucks were. Not the same as it once was after he put up the high fences.

I may have met you once did you ever ride with your bow on a bicycle?

Nice buck welcome to the site

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Bring's a tear to my eye lot of good hunting land was lost mini mall soccer field to name a couple, still can't take the power lines and the pipeline away!