IGNORED

New guy here

Stamps

On 4/29/2023 at 11:14 AM, hunterbob1 said:

Small world. Bet you knew Greg Hoff too. I started hunting there 30 plus years ago, I helped rebuild the house across the st from historical house, The Apple tree still there?I know all about how big the bucks were. Not the same as it once was after he put up the high fences.

I may have met you once did you ever ride with your bow on a bicycle?

Nice buck welcome to the site

I know Greg. He popped up the other day in a Facebook post about my son and his wife expecting. He in Tennessee these days. What a character. I have a few stories with him. I used to know the guy across the street. Bobby something….IDK. I grew up on union hill and moved back to the hill 20 years ago. It’s changed a lot since 1961 when my parents moved here. Jeff O’Hara farms the Knuth farm still. He plants corn on a small farm I have on the other side of the hill. I’ve been Turkey hunting the last few days on Union hill but the birds have vanished. 

Jeff's wife is having a baby? Tennessee good for him! The house I was involved with with restoration it was my boss's cousin never really know his name, as far as I know he was like a DJ of some sorts like for weddings and such. So where is the small group of pines behind the vegetable stand  behind the field I was doing a night post damn turkey decided roofs up there I was getting hit in the head with dead branches.lol got one turkey there once.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt