IGNORED

Let's see your pictures from past seasons

vdep217

Just an amazing thread of great fish and game posted on this thread... Kudos to all!    I finally was able to go back in and clean mine up a bit, add some comments, as I had just started before the server change.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

9/15/2015 EAB Doe - had I known this would be THE LAST DMZ 5 doe I would see from the stand the rest of September, all of October, and half of November, I would not have shot her.   Tried a steep quarter away (she was a bit too close) wanted to just miss the spinal cord, and exit armpit... Instead I severed spinal cord and skewered heart.  Needless to say, she didn't move an inch and expired within seconds... Never had one quite like that.

IMG_2490.JPG

IMG_2493.JPG

I shot a big 10pt once….

• 2 weeks later...

Since there has been a lot of talk about the lack of deer this year, especially in Zone 4, I thought I would post the two bucks I managed to kill this year - 10 & 8 - and some pictures from the past three years. I have been solo the past couple of years but the multi buck pics are from 6-day 2012 and 2013 that my buddies and I managed to harvest. There are some impressive deer roaming around those mountains if you know where to find them.

2015 Zone 4 8 PT

2015 Zone 4 10 PT

2013 Zone 4 Bucks

2012 Buck2

2012 Zone 4 Bucks

Since there has been a lot of talk about the lack of deer this year, especially in Zone 4, I thought I would post the two bucks I managed to kill this year - 10 & 8 - and some pictures from the past three years. I have been solo the past couple of years but the multi buck pics are from 6-day 2012 and 2013 that my buddies and I managed to harvest. There are some impressive deer roaming around those mountains if you know where to find them.

Do you bow hunt that area too?

I shot a big 10pt once….

• 3 weeks later...