Greybeard

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Finally punched my EAB doe this morning 

2D4EE5E1-B1A0-4EA8-82C1-C540E785AD2C.jpeg

Nice shot Dan! Yeah now that's how to not waste meat! for me In the old days it was never recommended by fish & wildlife safety course class, Mark sugar shug said no no:nonono: brisket is hard to penetrate, sure when shooting a hundred plus something feet per second, horse of a different color today!

Congratulations:up:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

18 minutes ago, Lou.D said:

Congrats, Whats the setup your shooting? Thats a hell of a hole. Short track job im sure 💪🏼

2 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Nice shot Dan! Yeah now that's how to not waste meat! for me In the old days it was never recommended by fish & wildlife safety course class, Mark sugar shug said no no:nonono: brisket is hard to penetrate, sure when shooting a hundred plus something feet per second, horse of a different color today!

Congratulations:up:

2” Grim Reaper pro series .

deer went less than 25 yards .

Bob that’s the exit hole . Hard quartering away shot .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 minute ago, hammer4reel said:

2” Grim Reaper pro series .

deer went less than 25 yards .

Bob that’s the exit hole . Hard quartering away shot .

Ooh, I didn't know they had a pro series, grim reaper is all I shoot.125 gr. razorcut. dependable lock ring!Bow spec.says 380 ft per second actually probably closer to 360- shooting 22"black eagle executioner's brass inserts arrow weight around 430 grains.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

8 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Heading out.  Going to see if I can still get up in this apple tree

WGI_0041.JPG.601286f3b3a84ad0437d712fa05b9e49.JPG

You're going to hunt above the ground geez I hope you don't get a nosebleed. I think it's a good place your dad would approve