IGNORED

I love Walmart

hunterbob1

1 hour ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Why are you so familiar with these things?  :rofl::stirring:

A gun forum discussion about rights.. weird topic and I regret clicking on it. Somethings are better left unknown.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

2 hours ago, Merkel said:

I once saw a guy with a German Shepard in the Ledgewood Walmart.  Dog starts to circle and then craps in the aisle.  The guy looks around and then walks away.  LOL

I worked part-time at Clinton Walmart maintenance. These two young boys are in line at the register and drop a big jar of pickles  smashes on the floor they both laugh. I walk up to them I don't think it's so funny now I got to clean it up. They didn't say a word and their faces showed they did feel bad.

Worst was having  to clean the woman's ladies room every morning. Didn't matter what day of the month it was it was disgusting!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, hunterbob1 said:

I worked part-time at Clinton Walmart maintenance. These two young boys are in line at the register and drop a big jar of pickles  smashes on the floor they both laugh. I walk up to them I don't think it's so funny now I got to clean it up. They didn't say a word and their faces showed they did feel bad.

Worst was having  to clean the woman's ladies room every morning. Didn't matter what day of the month it was it was disgusting!

Good on you for speaking up. 

9 minutes ago, optowalt said:

Walmart greeting is "Welcome to Walmart. Now get your sh**t and get out"

Lol, I would take a poll,are you  a liberal and/or  Democrat.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 minutes ago, optowalt said:

Over the years I found most of the people are conservative Republicans. And tons of Trump supporters.

Okay I'll let you in, thank you for shopping China Mart

7 minutes ago, optowalt said:

we still shop at Cabelas AKA Bass Pros.

I haven't since Dick and Jim owned it!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Jerzguy2 said:

I thought the book "People of Walmart" was fake, as none of that could be real. For a central Jersey guy, I learned the shocking truth, when I stopped at the Walmart in Barre, Vt.

I had the same realization in middle Tennessee. But I got a cool Wookie t shirt there too

On 8/19/2022 at 6:09 AM, OldMenRule said:

It is always an experience at Walmart. Years ago I was shopping with the kid and online in front of us was a dude in My Little Pony pajamas naturally complete with backpack and accessories. 

I explained to the kid that nature has many ways of warning you to keep away. 

Once had a customer open door In ninja turtle jammies. Lol grown man.