IGNORED

Rage Users

archer36

China's rage knock offs are much cheaper too.  

It makes a bigger cut on the face of the target because other blades open after entering cavity for better penetration.

No name because china most likely stole the design of another head and can't sell them here under another name.

Maybe I'm being too pessimistic

33 minutes ago, electricstart said:

You get what you pay for . I do not cut corners on broadheads especially . 

Did you watch the review/video? They performed as good or better than any other mechanical broadhead. 

13 hours ago, archer36 said:

Did you watch the review/video? They performed as good or better than any other mechanical broadhead. 

You buy them and let me know what you think . Take a deer or two if they work good I will buy them . Right now I use 2 inch Swhackers and rage hypodermics neither has let me down , When something works it is hard for me to switch . If you test them, I trust your judgement over a commercial. So many knockoffs out there hard to trust . 

1 minute ago, electricstart said:

You buy them and let me know what you think . Take a deer or two if they work good I will buy them . Right now I use 2 inch Swhackers and rage hypodermics neither has let me down , When something works it is hard for me to switch . If you test them, I trust your judgement over a commercial. So many knockoffs out there hard to trust . 

I've never been an expandable fan.  But 2 seasons ago switched to a hybrid rockymountainswitchblade.   Best of both worlds

37 minutes ago, electricstart said:

I have lots of two blade mechanical heads already. These will not be any magic for me. I put it out there because I know there are people who are Rage fans, and it may be of interest to them. The video you saw is from a guy who tests broadheads that people send to him. He is not pushing anything. I trust his testing process and he has tons of other BH tests on YouTube. 

Your suggestion to use it once or twice and report back has limited value. I have killed many deer with many different heads and can conclude only one thing. It's the shot placement that matters most. 

If it does not interest a person, they can just ignore/skip over the thread.

Edited by archer36

13 hours ago, vdep217 said:

One of the best heads I ever shot were 11.99 for 3.  Quad pro carbon express

They penetrate like crazy! I have a bunch of them I can sell you for cheap. PM me if interested.

Edited by archer36

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, koz said:

Me and couple guys at camp use Rage knock offs with excellent results. Amazon prime 12 for only 20.00!

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

My buddies in NY & pa have been using the knock offs for a couple of years now.  Throw away after 1 shot. they say no difference & their recovery is about the same.  I seriously doubt real rage are worth the extra $ & maybe they will reduce pricing someday to compete.  I'll pay a couple bucks for real rage but not double.  I've just about stopped using expandables any way because of poor performance on hard quartering & down close shots.  Fixed is definitely better on those shots & there are a lot of them when sitting 20' up....