IGNORED

Looking for deer corn

Jake

Looking for deer corn in the Morris county area. I bought from a place off 46 near budd lake but I can’t find any information on the farm. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. 

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Looking for deer corn in the Morris county area. I bought from a place off 46 near budd lake but I can’t find any information on the farm. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. 

There is a list of places that sell deer corn on this site but Ashley Farm in Flanders sells it as does Tractor Supply.  Not sure what Ashley’s current price is but TSC got really expensive (think I saw $15??).  If you’re willing to drive, go to the place that BHC recommends.  Last August he was $6 / 50 pounds when I bought a pallet’s worth. But $8 is pretty cheap from what I’ve seen. FWIW, I’d start using the corn in August and minerals now. 

Roadside self serve stand on the corner of Willow Grove and Herleman in Stewartsville (Warren County), about a mile off Rt.57.  He had about 20 bags out. $8/bag of corn and $5/bale  of straw if you have dogs outside.