IGNORED

Pigeons for sale

I will be selling a few every month. These are racing homer’s top of the line  stock for those who want to start there own loft for dog training 10.00 a bird I’ll haha be like six birds a month for sale. Just to pay for feed normally I just kill the off but I thought this may be a good thing. There not rats they are real athletes 

What kind of pen do you need for these?  I am picking up a puppy this weekend and this would be great for training.   Prob a stupid question but will they  continue to go back to you or are they young enough to make the new pen their home?

1 hour ago, DonT said:

If they are Squeakers I would be interested.   I'm looking to replace my Pigeons with better homers that will home from longer distance.   

Theses will do a few hundred miles with no problem. The thing is I put it out on the gun dog site and the cleaned me out. But if you really interested you can have the next round of squeaker’s probably three weeks off. Let me know because there’s a lot of interest 

12 minutes ago, Nanuk said:

Smutty ,

If it wouldn’t be to much trouble I’d like to be on the third or fourth round . 

Thanks 

No normally I kill them of but with the price of feed I figure I’ll sell a hat full. Allman posted on here first so if he wants the next round he can have them then you I guess I’m gonna take the of the gun dog site there’s plenty of interest right here 

Allman:

Good Luck with your pup, you must be excited  to pick up your pup. I tested my pup, this April in the NADKC Derby just shy of 11 months  and at 12 months in May in Natural Ability, NAVHDA)with a Prize I in both testing venues.  Your pup is a half sister to my pup with my female Briggita vom Nobellehaus as the grandmother to the litter, Freida vom Nobellehaus the dam. I have seen and worked with four pups out of the B litter. The B litter had every pup tested in Derby with 6 receiving a PrizeI two a 4h in search.  Your pup with proper exposure and training should be a bird finding machine providing you with hopefully many years of enjoyment in the field and as a family companion. A bunch of us each year hit Maine in October you are more than welcome to join us. Any help you need, feel free to reach out I am more than happy to help you. Picture on the left is your pups half sister, the right is Brigitta vom Nobelle Haus.

Smitty I am also interested in purchasing some of your birds. 

Image 4-1.JPG

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 8.44.51 AM.png