IGNORED

What hunts this year?

Shug

I’ll be out on public in Iowa opening day- for 4 days. Then back out there from Halloween - Nov. 10, maybe longer if I need. That’s the big one this year.

In between that, I’ll head up to the Adirondacks for their opening week of gun season. I’ve never hunted there for opening week of gun season. Usually later in the year. 

Good luck guys…

Personally.. I have 2 black bear hunts in Canada. Saskatchewan then right to Manitoba end of May then early June.

Early September I have a grizzly bear hunt in Alaska then mid September a moose hunt also in Alaska.

November I’ll be in Kansas deer hunting with Todd again.

I may try to head back to South Dakota for mule deer again in October  if I can squeeze it in…Very busy year.

Edited by Shug

16 minutes ago, Shug said:

Good luck guys…

Personally.. I have 2 black bear hunts in Canada. Saskatchewan then right to Manitoba end of May then early June.

Early September I have a grizzly bear hunt in Alaska then mid September a moose hunt also in Alaska.

I may try to head back to South Dakota for mule deer again in October  if I can squeeze it in…Very busy year.

Kind of a weak schedule Mark .  :eek:    Do you print money on your off days ?   Awesome lineup , can’t wait for your posts . 

Welp I’m hopeful that I can afford the gas in the truck to hunt Jersey. I one work six months a year now and was told today I will be losing two days a week. That being said instead of hunting I may be buttering hard roll at  wa wa

Edited by smittty

7 hours ago, Shug said:

Good luck guys…

Looking forward to some posts about the hunts 

NY turkey for the first few days. Then up to Maine for the second week of May. Back to NY in September for goose season. Off to Spain in November (a family trip) to hunt Red deer, fallow deer and an ibex. Lastly to Africa in the Spring for a few animals.