IGNORED

After The Game Please Fire .......

BHC

Not a good deal hamstringing potential GMs with a head coach they will clearly have to fire within a year's time.  But the new(ish) Giants ownership is nothing like the old ownership as these clowns have no idea how to run a winning football organization.  I turned down free Giants tickets 3 times this past season, something I've never before done.  Why go support a team and organization that clearly is a bunch of losers?   

19 hours ago, BHC said:

Barkely is a very good player but not what we needed at the time.....Gettleman is a complete fool of a GM. 

At that time the Giants would've been foolish to let him pass by. He's good but injury prone. Saquon is a nice kid. very polite. I talk to him frequently. I don't talk to him too much about football, but one conversation I had with him I got the impression he wouldn't be too upset if he got traded. However, he really doesn't want to pick up and move.

You guys think it's tough being a Giants fan, try being a Vikings fan. At least they fired Zimmer and Spielman today.

Giants are at least 5 years away from having a competitive team.  Jets could be competitive next year.  Jones will never be more than an avg. QB.  He is too prone to injury and makes bad decisions in every game.  Barkley should be traded for some O line help. The Giants are a sham as far as an NFL team is concerned!!!!

Gettleman is a goofball.  Thinks he know more than he really does.  

I thought the two of them would get one more year but now this complicates things unless they can Judge and start fresh yet again.  The Giants are a laughing stock.  Plenty of times this season I turned on the game and 10 minutes later I just couldn't bear to watch it.    

13 minutes ago, BHC said:

There is a difference between WANTS & NEEDS....Gettleman WANTED Barkley but he was what the Giants NEEDED at the time.....they should of went with Josh Allen 

Their RBs were Darkwa as the starter, Gallman and Vereen as backups. The did NEED an RB. Josh Allen wasn't going to be Josh Allen under the Giants system. You give Saquon a good front line and he would be much better, providing he doesn't get injured.

36 minutes ago, BHC said:

Yes front line or qb at the time....Eli we all knew would retire soon. So yes Josh Allen then build OL around him...picking up a rb is easy....and what we had at the time was good enough

You had Darkwa as a starter in 2017 who only scored 5 rushing TDs and 0 receiving TDs. In 2018 Barkley scored 11 Rushing TDs and 4 Receiving TDs. Barkley has been hurt every year which is his downfall. You're right, picking an RB is easy. However, picking a good RB, not so much.

Edited by DBuck
Spacing