IGNORED

10/30 Check In

electric10162

4 hours ago, Greybeard said:

Stopped raining here in time, but didn't go either.  Maybe later, or I'll just give it a break today before I end up with pneumonia again.  Want to be feeling good for Monday.  Don't forget to add the permit tags today.

Just spent 2 weeks hospitalized with pneumonia. Ended up needing a chest tube to drain pus around my left lung. Fun times! Hopefully I’ll get out Tuesday for the first sit this year.

59 minutes ago, gaberdeen said:

Just spent 2 weeks hospitalized with pneumonia. Ended up needing a chest tube to drain pus around my left lung. Fun times! Hopefully I’ll get out Tuesday for the first sit this year.

Took half a year at least before I got back to feeling good enough to exert myself doing anything.  Good luck Tuesday, and take it easy this winter or it will bite you again now that you've had it once.

Good luck dude. Pneumonia is no joke. 7-8 months last year I was beat down because of it.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Think I screwed my afternoon sit☹️

Been seeing deer around 5-6pm on cam by stand last week and figured I'd get in stand around 3:45.

As I snuck into stand area from downwind area I got to base of stand and accidentally snapped a twig covered in leaves, well next thing I see is about 1/2 dozen tails flag up from brush about 25yds from stand 😭

Don't think I was spotted and I'm still downwind, but not having high hopes they'll return to feeder area...lol