IGNORED

Tactacam Reveal X in stock

BowhunterNJ

Just got this email from https://www.herd360.com/  

First let me say thank you to everyone for signing up for the email notifications. I have spent countless hours trying to come up with the most fair way for everyone to do this. Also know I have 7000 Reveal X and 3000 Reveal SK ordered and have been assured that as I Tactacam Receives shipments I will also receive shipments until my order has been met. The good folks at Tactacam are doing everything they can to get cams from the factory and in to dealers hands but if you pay attention to the news you realize there are global issues affecting many industries and trail cameras aren't immune.

I received 16 ATT and 16 Verizon Reveal X today. Tomorrow morning (Sunday 5/2) at 9:00 AM Eastern I will add these cameras to inventory at the below link and limit them to One camera purchase per order.

Tracking for my bigger Reveal X Shipment is still showing delivery sometime on Monday for 304 Verizon. Once I have a definite time and date for purchase I will send an email announcement sometime Monday. In an attempt to allow more customers get cameras I am going to divide the quantity I receive over 3 days and will limit purchase quantities to 5 per order.

Tactacam Reveal X

$129.99 $119.99

Coming Soon

Latest Tracking Information Says Delivery Sometime Monday May 3. It's looking like it will be May 4th before I post any for sale.

Make sure you sign up for emails to be notified when they will be available. While I can't divulge any specifics I can say the new Reveal X has more features, better battery, better trigger speed, better signal, more precise pir sensor, better app features, better photo quality, HD requests, real-time settings options. Announcements will be done first by email and second on Facebook and Instagram. When specs are released by Tactacam I will update here. 

I appreciate you guys giving a heads up, but it is almost useless unless you’re right on it immediately. 
Especially  with these Reveal cams, I really like them, but the company frustrates the hell out of me, and I’m sure many others. They made a big deal about the new Xs coming out, they were gone in less then a day! 
they should relax with all the hype until they have the damn cams in stock! 
sorry for the rant boys, carry on.