IGNORED

Tactacam Reveal X in stock

BowhunterNJ

10 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

@BHCHow do you compare these to a Spartan GoCam?

spartans are great cams, with other features.....for $119 the Tactacam is a great value and camera.....I own a Ridgetec in my opinion and from the experts out there slightly better then the Spartan and I mean slightly I will say once more for $119 camera the Reveal X is a great value

The Tactacam SK will be out soon, it's a blackflash so night pictures will be a little dull/dark which is normal with a black flash but the SK will send videos over the the air, day pictures equal to the X, and the SK will have a built in Solar panel

On 10/1/2021 at 5:36 PM, Rjtfd said:

Most of my pics are of trees around or of a deers ass. The few that I have captured I can make out a silhouette but really can’t tell buck or doe. Honestly now I can say spypoint suck. I just got another pic and it’s the same view. 

Reposition your camera .

I have over a dozen spypoint running and don’t have that problem 

I get thousands of pics a day , and unless I get dew on the lens all pictures are good .

I do wish pics sent to the app were higher resolution, but pics on the cards are HD ..

the issue I have had is the SD  cards occasionally get a corrupt file and stop image transfer until reformatted.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Spypoint cams are sensitive to firmware updates when they have them update the cams with them, there is a reason they send them out.....Spypoint has improved in the last year and half in my opinion they aren't the best nor are they the worst they work as long as that firmware is up to date.....Now certain model cams from them are poor to ok and some are better....I was thinking of getting the Link S Dark but for $299 I can far better camera for the same price 

8 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Reposition your camera .

I have over a dozen spypoint running and don’t have that problem 

I get thousands of pics a day , and unless I get dew on the lens all pictures are good .

I do wish pics sent to the app were higher resolution, but pics on the cards are HD ..

the issue I have had is the SD  cards occasionally get a corrupt file and stop image transfer until reformatted.

I’m in process of returning it. Gonna try the tactacam and see if maybe it’s better. I looked at pics on computer from card and they weren’t much better.

Thanks