IGNORED

Tactacam Reveal X in stock

BowhunterNJ

26 minutes ago, Kayak Ken said:

I have about 20 cameras Verizon Reveal X. Looking for $150 each

Am I missing something? 2 pages ago you were looking to buy this trail cam with 10% @Academy, now you are selling at a mark up price to the same hunting community you belong to?

Edited by heavybergara

Am I missing something? 2 pages ago you were looking to buy this trail cam with 10% @Academy, now you are selling at a mark up price to the same hunting community you belong to?
First off I am not a teacher. So I don't get 10% off. Second those are ATT. Third I said those were out of stock. Fourth I purchased them from Camping world for $145 each after tax. So ya I'm asking $5 more then what I purchased , same on me. I have them on ebay for more but thought I would help out people here looking for themScreenshot_20210905-132511_Chrome.jpg

I shouldn't have to prove myself but here is my credit card statement for 10 cameras at $145 eachScreenshot_20210905-132956_TD Bank (US).jpg

The average price of this camera is $119.00, unless one is desperate there is no need to spend more....yeah they are a PIA to find, but not impossible.....Scheels seems get them in every few days but they sure do sell out fast