IGNORED

Buyers Regret?

OldMenRule

56 minutes ago, OldPiney Woods said:

Why settle for 687 EELL when Griffin&Howe right here in NJ has a Beretta SO9 in 20 gauge for the low price of $53,500. You could drive up there today and get it.

08CCF8EA-5B7F-4CAE-8920-6849CB35F7FB.jpeg

I will pick up for you, just pay

2 minutes ago, stratocaster said:

You pretty much nailed it............

While some jobs did have to shut down there was other avenues to pursue.  I was lucky thst I'm a retail manager and stayed working with all the ot I wanted. but also took advantage of other opportunities I door dashed a bit and now deliver Chinese food on Sunday n an occasional tues when I can.  Stimulus money was invested got ahead on car payment and house payment was able to refinance at 2.8 percent saving 200 a month.  People who did not take advantage of the situation in the correct way are now going to feel the pinch I do feel bad for those that did loose their job but question those that did not try I know folks on both ends and the ones crying the blues didn't try to help them selves so it's hard for me to have any sympathy. 

On 8/23/2021 at 8:24 AM, trapoholic said:

I seriously wonder if anything will ever get back to normal! Not only guns and ammo, but the price of beef at Shop-Rite-$14.95 a LB for a good steak?

Dungeness crab was 29.99 a pound at shoprite also. I bought it at 13.99 a pound earlier this year. 

3 minutes ago, heavybergara said:

People bought boats during the Pandemic??? :shock:

Yes so much that a used market was non existent for a while snd 12 to 18 month lead times on new.  Wich is why I haven't pulled the trigger on getting one yet

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 10:04 AM, nmc02 said:

It is obvious that prices have risen and will stay higher than the recent past. The most I spent on 20 gauge, 3 inch accuptips was $18. Remington now lists them as being $24.99 MSRP.

Depending on how long ago you paid $18 for them they went through a change of ownership and new manufacturing my sources say at 24.99 they aren’t what they used to be!

Yes, but if the Biden Adminstration gets its way with eliminating "On-Line" sales of firearms, gun parts, and ammo. We will only be limited to purchasing firearms that are available locally! So pay up now and get what you want. No Buyers remorse, just making sure that you get the good stuff.

8 minutes ago, trapoholic said:

Yes, but if the Biden Adminstration gets its way with eliminating "On-Line" sales of firearms, gun parts, and ammo. We will only be limited to purchasing firearms that are available locally! So pay up now and get what you want. No Buyers remorse, just making sure that you get the good stuff.

Online sales are already banned they are using that as a talking point for those that don't know better.  Online sales must be shipped to ffl that won't change

On 9/7/2021 at 8:46 PM, trapoholic said:

I agree with all the regulations and the pandemic shutdown will companies like Lightfield will they ever rebound and start producing product again ,  I have my doubts that’s why when the opportunity presented it self l purchased enough for the projected balance of my hunting career .  I use both 20 and 12 gauge in 3 “  some 3.5 inch in 12 gauge was part of my purchase but I can’t utilize them not sure if in NJ anyone has any interest . Message me if ya do.