IGNORED

WTB - old coins wanted

james7

Most foreign coins have little value........usually find them in large lots.........every sale we have at least  one person will ask for coins......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

200 Buffalo nickles MAKE OFFER  SOLD PENDING PICKUP

IMG_2681.JPG

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

7 hours ago, james7 said:

I know it’s an odd request on a hunting forum but worth the shot, wondering if anyone has old coins they’d be looking to sell, older dollars and half dollars and Buffalo nickels etc. thanks

Where you located? I have foreign coins, foreign paper money and half dollar and dollar coins. Father in law was in merchant marines wwII

3 minutes ago, jerseyhunter said:

Some banks will give you a % of what there worth.

If they are still valid currency you will get the exchange rate at the bank

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

9 hours ago, james7 said:

I know it’s an odd request on a hunting forum but worth the shot, wondering if anyone has old coins they’d be looking to sell, older dollars and half dollars and Buffalo nickels etc. thanks

Got into Numismatics when I was 12 years old.

I understand your passion! The history of coinage in America ia fascinating!

At least it was to me and many others back in the day. Great time for mom told me to go to the local market and buy some eggs bread or milk with 30 cent and get change with Lincoln head penny or Buffalo nickel. Never did get that three legged used to go to a guy in Clifton American coin. Yes Jim what's the best way to put my money in. He said silver melt. It was $3 an ounce then. Ever heard of the Hunt Brothers?:banghead:.. happened again about six years ago. I'm a wheaties guy, missing a few in my dansco, keys are filled 1909 vdbs,22 plain,14D.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt