IGNORED

WTB - old coins wanted

james7

On 2/13/2021 at 1:22 PM, Haskell_Hunter said:

Most coin collections do exactly what yours is doing.  Sit there and do nothing.  Mine is my kids inheritance.  I am spending everything I have before I die and that's all they're getting.

The old man left his money to my sister. He left me a note saying he figured I was smart enough to make it without his 20 thousand. 

On 2/14/2021 at 8:21 AM, james7 said:

How much would you want for those

make an offer

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

3 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

On recommendation from a few guys on here took some coins, gold and silver flatware to Jersey Central Coins in Bound Brook. Gold and silver is at it's highest price.

Not the highest but going up it's never going down!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Unless you are desperate for the money, don't sell your gold or silver until you really need the money.  Precious metals preserve wealth and are a hedge against inflation.  By converting them into cash you lose that investment advantage.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.