IGNORED

What's on tap or in the glass tonight?

megavites

My dad, whom doesn’t buy me anything on a whim, knew that I have trouble going to sleep when it’s cold and rainy due to my achy bones, got me a bottle of Coffee brandy when he was out stocking up on his Dewars the other day. I love coffee flavored stuff and this stuff is great! Not sweet. Just tastes like a strong cup of black coffee with a bite going down. I’ll sleep good tonight!

15 hours ago, 06roadking said:

My dad, whom doesn’t buy me anything on a whim, knew that I have trouble going to sleep when it’s cold and rainy due to my achy bones, got me a bottle of Coffee brandy when he was out stocking up on his Dewars the other day. I love coffee flavored stuff and this stuff is great! Not sweet. Just tastes like a strong cup of black coffee with a bite going down. I’ll sleep good tonight!

I am not a big fan of tequila....if you like coffee, STRONGLY recommend Cafe Patron.

Screenshot_20210301-135619_Chrome.jpg

Edited by nmc02

11 hours ago, 06roadking said:

That sounds good, picture?