IGNORED

Price Match From Sportmansguide.com

BHC

has anyone ever take advantage of this service they offer?

I was thinking of putting out Lucky Buck like I did a few years ago....found it online for $14.00 sent the information (link) to them hopefully the honor it...if they do I will order 12 buckets

They answered my email request, and refused to honor it cause its not from a store on their price match list. Two or three years ago they woukd hono a price match from anywhere

Correct they are not answering the phone. I buy from them I like them but I'm a little bit upset with them right now.last month when I checked my bank statement there was a charge of 4999 from sportsman's guide for my payment for joining the buyers club. someone used my debit card on file.I never did that  tried to call them they're not picking up the phone I called my bank they reimburse me immediately how did the funds to my account. My bank is going after then for the money. I hope they're not going to end up like Cabela's going through these trying times.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

14 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Correct they are not answering the phone. I buy from them I like them but I'm a little bit upset with them right now.last month when I checked my bank statement there was a charge of 4999 from sportsman's guide for my payment for joining the buyers club. someone used my debit card on file.I never did that  tried to call them they're not picking up the phone I called my bank they reimburse me immediately how did the funds to my account. My bank is going after then for the money. I hope they're not going to end up like Cabela's going through these trying times.

Did u cancel membership.  If I remember correctly its automatic renewal 

48 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

This does not mean they accessed your debit card through their files, does it? 

• 2 months later...
On 5/20/2020 at 7:18 AM, hunterbob1 said:

I never signed a free trial.

The bank is investigating.

Update.Received this letter two days ago.

IMG_20200720_185049678.jpg

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I did not know they price match. What kind of proof do you have to send them to get the match?

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL