IGNORED

Ozonics/scent crusher kill covid19??

nmc02

13 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

My place of employment hired a cleaning service to sanitize my workplace. The cleaning company used spray sanitizer & to my surprise, ozone generators....essentially ozonics. I wonder....does this kill covid-19 or worthless??

Maybe they found something it will work on instead of an overpriced paper weight/door stop

Who woulda thunk lol

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

Been using one unit to help clean rooms for years. Actually, you have people on here that laugh at ozonics but then  go out and buy scent crusher products which cost you more overall LOL! Fact is it works and if yo uhave one use it the right way. 

Here is what is said in that article

There are more than 17 scientific studies that show Ozone gas is able to destroy the SARS coronavirus.

I guess the overpaid paperwork/doorstop actually does work:rofl::rofl:

SS!

Well, i thought it was funny scent crusher was saying  https://scentcrusher.com/ozone-truth/

- these are pretty interesting - https://halosil.com/products/the-halo-disinfection-system/

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

34 minutes ago, Shootstraight said:

Been using one unit to help clean rooms for years. Actually, you have people on here that laugh at ozonics but then  go out and buy scent crusher products which cost you more overall LOL! Fact is it works and if yo uhave one use it the right way. 

Here is what is said in that article

I guess the overpaid paperwork/doorstop actually does work:rofl::rofl:

SS!

You need to fabricate a mount to one of your personal camera buddies so you can walk around with it. 

www.liftxrentals.com

You need to fabricate a mount to one of your personal camera buddies so you can walk around with it. 

Na, Ozonics came out with a clip on strap. Plus we made home made mounts and kiled elk downwind using them. Once again, the paperweight/door stops works really well and sales seem to prove that:up:

SS!

Gimmicks. I do pretty well not using any of that garbage. I think Tcook has a room full of animals Ozonics free. How did we do it without Ozonics god only knows. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

No Ozone anything can kill a virus like COVID-19. I had some idiot the other day leave a flyer in my mail box. They want to come by and spray the outside of your car and house with a sanitizing solution $399 Special. What a CROCK-O-SHIT.

It's going to go public once they realize this virus is very airborne.. What this means is wear your masks,gloves, and sanitize everything when you are out. After the urinal sanitize your family jewels as well..The feeling is refreshing to say the least!