IGNORED

Bay walk

3 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Cruise is not my thing. Too many people and nothing to do.

but who would go now??:shock:

I have done some pretty cool cruises because we did the excursions and did not sit on the boat drinking all day. Mrs rocky and I eloped and got married on Kauai spent a week there and then did a 7 day cruise and visited the rest of the Hawaiian islands. It was nice not having to pack up everything everyday. We stepped off the boat and it was a new place each day. 

Our last cruise was In the gulf and we saw some pretty cool Mayan pyramids in Belize and Mexico. 

17 hours ago, rocky said:

I have done some pretty cool cruises because we did the excursions and did not sit on the boat drinking all day. Mrs rocky and I eloped and got married on Kauai spent a week there and then did a 7 day cruise and visited the rest of the Hawaiian islands. It was nice not having to pack up everything everyday. We stepped off the boat and it was a new place each day. 

Our last cruise was In the gulf and we saw some pretty cool Mayan pyramids in Belize and Mexico. 

They have some great cruises. My wife and I did one From BC to Seward Alaska then took a week and drove around. Alaska is amazing 

Edited by Buck154