IGNORED

Turkey Baiting Scam

nickmarch

There are restrictions on electronic calling devices.  I wonder if playing music and sound effects on your phone would be considered calling turkeys being the music and sound effects bring in turkeys? 

Would a phone be considered an electronic calling device? You do make phone calls on it.  Lol!

Edited by nickmarch

1 hour ago, nickmarch said:

It becomes more apparent every day that some people are just suckers that are easily deceived.  

FG if you are watching you really need to make bridge permits a requirement and charge by zones.  No permit forbids crossing any bridge .  Just make a regulation!  

If they are watching this they are laughing their asses off at your expense for the 2nd time

Another tip inbetween clown and FW sock puppet posts...

Find some videos on YouTube of a hen getting bred by a Tom.  Get a mouse squeaker call.  Put your finger over the tip of the squeaker, squeeze the bulb lightly while moving your finger on off of the tip.  It will make the sound of a hen being bred. 

The vid below is better. She starts about 1 min 16 seconds.

Edited by nickmarch

42 minutes ago, Lphunsjr said:

Can't believe this is still.going :popcorn:

I wonder if these guys have jobs ?   I know mine never afforded me time for the amount of  time some spend here and in my free time I certainly wasn't on my phone or computer ?

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

4 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

It's like Herpes. It keeps going. 

More like the Democrats with Pelosi, Schiff & Nadler !  on and on and on ................................:sleeping:

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

• LPJR locked this topic