IGNORED

Who still camps?

A camping trip around Shad Season and Turkey Hunting now that sounds like some fun. Flatbrook camp ground near the Walpack use to be Mrs Bees my older son went a few opening days for trout with his friends to carry on the old tradition. 
Wake up do a little turkey hunting get back load the boat and hit the Big D for some Shad! While at the site walk down to the river and catch a few trout now we are talking. Only problem is we may be a little groggy in the morning! 

Jack your thought is interesting however I will never buy another place in this State again!! 

1 hour ago, MGHunter66 said:

When i say camp I mean old school... tent, cooler, cooking on camp fire etc. No RV pussy camper wannabes. Gauging interest for a possible spring NJW&W group campout in the woods of Morris County. Maybe like a Saturday-Sunday morning of all night alcohol consumption, game dinners, games and antics. 

What could possibly go wrong?:D Can we throw Hatchets?

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

45 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

That’s what I am saying, it would be a kick ass time. But Jack is being a total dick as usual. Just imagine if we got him to go, got him shitfaced then duct taped him to a tree.

sorry for hijacking your post - I happened to be looking at the property, and then the LSD kicked in with like Shrangi-la and lets all start a commune on the water dude...

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….