IGNORED

Jumped ship

Bubblehead

Welcome!!!

Hope you find what you're looking for here! Honestly, it can be a bit slow at times, but we definitely have a lot of absolutely outstanding members. I still read and post over on NJH every once in a while too, but not very often anymore. :)  We should be able to get this place cooking a lot more as the number of active members grows!

There have been spurts... We have had some excellent discussions pretty recently, especially on deer management topics. Now we're making the natural shift towards turkeys and fishing.

As for waterfowl, only hunted geese once, but it was a total blast. LOVED IT! I'm considering getting into waterfowl, but I already hunt fish and trap so much I'm not sure I should add another game to the list and all the gear that comes with it. lol 

Again, welcome!!

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

One of the mods here, remingtonman1108, is a big waterfowler. He's at the Olympics right now (pretty cool!), and I know he's been browsing on here, but not sure how much he's posting.

As far as the waterfowling content, we have to start somewhere! Maybe start kicking off some topics on it in the waterfowl forum, share some of your hunts and pictures, and see if it gains some more interest! If you often discuss it with other friends on other sites, feel free to pass along this site and maybe they can help build up the interest list! :up:

I would love to get back into waterfowling.  Most of the spots I used to hunt in NJ are either housing complexes or golf courses  :(

I did some when I lived outside of St. Louis on public lands and there were lots of ducks and geese, but that was the late 80s and I haven't done much in the way of duck hunting here in NJ since the early 90s.