IGNORED

The Misery Is Finally Over...

yoda4x4

Just keep your head on straight and your priorities straight like your daughter, your career, hunting, fishing and possibly another shot of finding your soulmate (all in that order of course).   Seems like things are turning around and for many, divorce is a very liberating experience and for the best.  Hopefully you are both real team players when it comes to your daughter and wishing you and her all the best. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Wishing you all the best bro. Life is like a wheel that keep turning. Sometimes you're on top of the wheel, then you turn towards the bottom, then you're at the very bottom. But after the very bottom, you start turning back towards the top again. Just concentrate on your daughter, even if that means playing nice w/ mom sometimes when you don't want to. God bless

Moving ahead with  the good memories and leaving the bad behind you. Live for your daughter and her happiness while you culture yours. Despite your differences with your ex wife show respect for the benefit of your little girl. All the best.

15 hours ago, Lunatic said:

You did it twice? :shock:

:happywave:

Ya I love being tortured.😁 I have no issues with being married just who I was married to the first time. She is on her 3rd divorce so I know it wasn't me.😅