IGNORED

I Am The Majority

3 hours ago, YurytheRed said:

Sorry to say, not the majority.

Keep telling yourself that and you are one step closer to losing the 2A right you are presently asking questions about which is "What handgun should I buy ?"

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

3 hours ago, Bucndoe said:

Keep telling yourself that and you are one step closer to losing the 2A right you are presently asking questions about which is "What handgun should I buy ?"

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

It's not what I tell myself it is simply what others believe and want, or at least think they want. I think a larger portion of Americans support gun control measures like universal background checks etc. then we can imagine. Lot's of fear and exploitive propaganda.  

7 hours ago, YurytheRed said:

Sorry to say, not the majority.

You missed his point - when he said "I am the majority" he means (and he says this) he is "a law abiding citizen who has never shot anybody , never committed a serious crime, never committed a felony. . . ."  The majority are law-abiding citizens, yet they are "the first ones taxed and the last ones considered, and the first ones punished because it's our rights being taken away."

To which I say, amen to that!

35 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

You missed his point - when he said "I am the majority" he means (and he says this) he is "a law abiding citizen who has never shot anybody , never committed a serious crime, never committed a felony. . . ."  The majority are law-abiding citizens, yet they are "the first ones taxed and the last ones considered, and the first ones punished because it's our rights being taken away."

Correct

Edited by Bucndoe

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

53 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

No, no I understand his point quite well and likely didn't make mine with clarity. Law abiding citizens are clearly the majority in this country if not it would be anarchy to say the least. What I mean is that a majority of those law abiding citizens will happily abdicate any if not most of their Constitutional rights for the false promise of safety and security. Hell the 1st amendment is assaulted on a daily basis by the very same people who should be defending it, the media and politicians not to mention the shredding that takes place on college campuses. 

1 hour ago, YurytheRed said:

No, no I understand his point quite well and likely didn't make mine with clarity. Law abiding citizens are clearly the majority in this country if not it would be anarchy to say the least. What I mean is that a majority of those law abiding citizens will happily abdicate any if not most of their Constitutional rights for the false promise of safety and security. Hell the 1st amendment is assaulted on a daily basis by the very same people who should be defending it, the media and politicians not to mention the shredding that takes place on college campuses. 

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." 

Benjamin Franklin

9 hours ago, Bucndoe said:

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." 

Benjamin Franklin

Cannot argue with old Ben. Unfortunately we live among such people. Forgive the dismal assessment but most in this country would be happy to hand over liberty for " safety" after all liberty comes with responsibility. 

5 minutes ago, 06roadking said:

Dude is my hero. I wish I was articulate enough to stand up in front of people with no written speech and be able to put together a speech like that with the authority and passion that can move listeners. And, he is damn straight right too!

Yea me too

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈