IGNORED

NJ almost in rear view mirror.

George79

So a few months ago there was bad news about my job at Oyster Creek nuke plant going away sooner than anticipated. Good things are starting to line up now. First off, I'm getting the hell out of Jersey and transferring to Peach Bottom in PA. Also after weeks of house searching, my wife and I finally finalized where we're gonna live by choosing a lot to build on. It's 4.5 acres about a half mile off the Susquehanna in Maryland. It's very exciting to be able to hunt on my own land for a chance.

IMG_4578.JPG

IMG_4576.PNG

IMG_4577.JPG

3 hours ago, George79 said:

So a few months ago there was bad news about my job at Oyster Creek nuke plant going away sooner than anticipated. Good things are starting to line up now. First off, I'm getting the hell out of Jersey and transferring to Peach Bottom in PA. Also after weeks of house searching, my wife and I finally finalized where we're gonna live by choosing a lot to build on. It's 4.5 acres about a half mile off the Susquehanna in Maryland. It's very exciting to be able to hunt on my own land for a chance.

:headscratch: Peach Bottom PA ????????/Maryland  ????????????   Love the Move have Family in Peach Bottom PA  But MD. has me asking what is the Commute to the Plant from your MD Location.  

53fce4b2d5c03.image.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif