IGNORED

Great Weather for Fishing

16 hours ago, Lou.D said:

Thats awesome! I fish st. Augestine once a year or so, not spot burning, but where were you hookin up on those sheepies!??

Depends on the time of year and water temp where they will be. They are every where's there is rocks, docks and bridges

We flew down and had a truck from a rental place for the week reserved.  Well they screwed it up and didn't have any more trucks. So the wife told them they have to help us out for their screw up. Well they took $50 off and we didn't have to fill it when returned and they gave me a choose of a Ford Flex (SUV) or a 2018 Dodge Charger....well of course I'm took for the Charger. I tell you that they ride DAMN nice. Cruising down interstate doing low 80s like nothing. And I had to hit it a couple times to feel the power and it would jump to triple digits in seconds from 80 mph. Pulling hard. Awesome ride is all I can say.

20180406_154811.jpg

Edited by Buck154

Great trip Johnny!  I will take that over jersey trout  any day. Caught a bunch but after the first dozen it gets boring so small. Bring in the weather and Shad please! 

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

Great trip Johnny!  I will take that ice jersey trout  any day. Caught a bunch but after the first dozen it gets boring so small. Bring in the weather and Shad please! 

Hope so sooooon :praying:

5 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Fishing down there how could you not have a blast

I know. Wild life in Florida is something else. I end up just taking pictures, all day long. Some of the birds  you could never get close to in NJ are almost tame in FL.  

Edited by Lunatic

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

I know. Wild life in Florida is something else. I end up just taking pictures, all day long. Some of the birds  you could never get close to in NJ are almost tame in FL.  

You are right. The owl we saw was only 20 foot up looking down at us and we were talking normal and he didn't care. Wish I had a good camera for stuff like that. Only had the cell phone