IGNORED

The LOVE ❤️ of a CROSSBOW

Live to Hunt

Let’s here why you love this weapon. 

Why your proud to shoot one. 

Show us your crossbow kills. 

Everything positive for the LOVE ❤️ of a CROSSBOW 

I love my crossbow it’s accurate, deadly, fun, different, its beautiful. I can’t say enough about it. I want to kill everything with it. Most of all after shoulder surgery I can still be in the woods during bow season. 

04B328E0-53DF-4D59-A8A6-CD9C723E96AD.png

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Been a bowhunter since 1974. so saw the rise of both compounds as well as crossbows during that time.

Bowhunting is about getting up close and personal to your game, after you do that bowhunting is over it is then killing the animal as quickly and cleanly as possible.

Due to that I would rather see a person use a crossbow and effectively harvest that animal , than see a purist injure one.

What ever gets you in  game enjoying the season is fine by me.

In this state gun season is over three months, so weapon choice really doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things .

The guys that are good with a stickbow, are just as deadly  in their effective range  as any other weapon .
It just requires more practice .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

4 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

Since it's new to me I have no kills with it yet. I can not wait till deer season opens, I am already itching to send a bolt flying from my crossbow into some deer. These things are fun to shoot and accurate. 

Just wait Mike you will be amazed. You will be hooked. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

i am happy and proud to kill a buck or doe with any weapon. I got my equinox in 20o9 after having bilateral knee surgeries  to give me a few year relief before bilateral  knee replacements a shoulder surgery, back surgery. i have killed a few does and a small fork with it unfortunately no pics I don't think i have any pics though (long story) i love my equinox it is accurate i don't think i would shoot a deer at 50 - 100 yards as some say you can crossbows don't maintain the same energy a compound does so 30-40 yards is my max.it got me back in the woods when i desperately needed to get out after being confined mostly to a chair for 4 years.the negative is for me that i don't have the same movement as a compound or longbow due to width of limbs i guess in a blind its not noticed but for me i get in a tree with cover... hurry up october

4 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

Hey Buckhound, a lot of the newer crossbows aren't that wide. My bow is only 14" axle to axle when cocked. Though I haven't hunted with it yet it seems like it should be pretty maneuverable. 

I see that was looking at the new  excaliburs they look half the width ,my equinox is 36" it gets the job done first doe i shot broad side she rolled over twice.. still have no idea what happened to the bolt..LOL