IGNORED

The LOVE ❤️ of a CROSSBOW

Live to Hunt

One thing I would like to add,I don't like to see young Hunters shooting Crossbows. They are going to miss what true archery is all about,eye,hand,muscle coordination ,the flight of an arrow.

SO sadly true,and the sound of the gamegetter bounces off the trees lol I went from, damn when is that arrow gonna get there to.Where'd you hit em?,I don't know I didn't see the arrow lol.I was blessed to have experienced 50 years of technological advances.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Ha! I remember it well! Sitting in the treestand after the shot,(when you didn't get a pass thru)hearing the arrow banging off trees as the Deer ran away saying,Good! The broadhead is tearing him up inside. He won't go far!

Edited by Dinger

I love my crossbow because....

it is easy

i can get out before 6 day now

i love massive bait piles

i like walking around the woods at 9 A.M. during the rut

i love hunting with my buddies who I don’t know 20 yards away from my stand

I like to shoot button bucks 

Lol...sorry just hard to go back, I loved bow hunting before these things were ever legalized. Now it destroyed it for me...I go deep in public land now. 

7 hours ago, Oneday121o said:

I love my crossbow because....

it is easy

i can get out before 6 day now

i love massive bait piles

i like walking around the woods at 9 A.M. during the rut

i love hunting with my buddies who I don’t know 20 yards away from my stand

I like to shoot button bucks 

Lol...sorry just hard to go back, I loved bow hunting before these things were ever legalized. Now it destroyed it for me...I go deep in public land now. 

Destroyed it for you. 🙈🙉🙊

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I love my crossbow. I only shoot out to 30 yards (the same distance I shot my compound). I have arthritis in my shoulders that caused a ton of pain. I was not able to both a morning and afternoon hunt on same day due to pain. I had thought about trying to get the exemption before they became legal. But I still wanted to use my compound the first couple years crossbows became legal. But after wounding bucks two days in a row-- I drove right to Sportsmens Center and purchased my ten point. I have loved that decision ever since. I do not practice past thirty yards because I still want to same close encounters I had when shooting the compound. I had a 30 yard shot at a bruiser (may have been the heaviest buck I had a chance at in my lifetime) but was loving the close encounter and was waiting for an even better shot at 25 yards. But the doe caught wind when he was still at 26 yards with a bad angle. So got skunked, but the experience was still great. And I would have made the same decision whether I was shooting the compound or the crossbow. So make the right decisions for your enjoyment and screw anyone that doesn't like it as long as it is legal.