IGNORED

HIKING Mt. Tammany/Day 2 with LPJR

Live to Hunt

If you want real deal animals with all natural ingredients join me on my next mountain hunt and in shape you must be.

Those animals are pelted with acid, pesticide and sulfur laden rain, worst thing you could possible eat. :happywave:

Everyone has an opinion on what is good and what is not.  You hear about everyone saying to drink lots of water.  I think it may be good to do. But my Dad was in great health until age 90, still hunting and fishing, and never drank any water.  Coffee in the morning, orange juice, more coffee at midday,  1 beer at night.  Never went out of his way to drink water, although he must have?   Said he rarely did thought.  Just ate regular food and a lots of chocolate, dark and regular.

Edited by Nomad

Those animals are pelted with acid, pesticide and sulfur laden rain, worst thing you could possible eat. :happywave:

Everyone has an opinion on what is good and what is not.  You hear about everyone saying to drink lots of water.  I think it may be good to do. But my Dad was in great health until age 90, still hunting and fishing, and never drank any water.  Coffee in the morning, orange juice, more coffee at midday,  1 beer at night.  Never went out of his way to drink water, although he must have?   Said he rarely did thought.  Just ate regular food and a lots of chocolate, dark and regular.

My grandparents on my dad's side lived to 95 and 96, and they cooked everything with butter and lard, ate lots of pork, lamb, beef, bacon, non-organic chicken and eggs, and pound cake...yes, pound cake. My grandmothers pound cake was the best ever. The only thing close was her homemade bread, that was awesome too. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Watch or rent the movie Lawnmower Man.  I am Jobe.

But did you get my reference? 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Rug good hope your doing better don’t wish ill will or bad health on anyone but if your that serious about healthy food, Game animals like deer would not be healthy for you. These deer yet wild eat out of fields that have pesticides and stuff like you talked about in my orange juice. Pheasant raised on a farm fed drugs they are not wild. If you want real deal animals with all natural ingredients join me on my next mountain hunt and in shape you must be.

Sent u a a PM LTH

My grandparents on my dad's side lived to 95 and 96, and they cooked everything with butter and lard, ate lots of pork, lamb, beef, bacon, non-organic chicken and eggs, and pound cake...yes, pound cake. My grandmothers pound cake was the best ever. The only thing close was her homemade bread, that was awesome too. 

Genetics is more important than anything else,  and unfortunately there's nothing to be done about that.  

Both of my mother's parents were overweight, cooked everything in bacon fat, and knocked off a large bowl of ice cream every night.  They both lived well into their 90s.    :rofl:

Wow LTH & Rug, 36 and 44 and comparing notes on fittness. At 36 I didn’t even think about it, you see i was a natural stud LOL. All this stuff about organic, fruits and veggies... Have you ever seen an old vegitarian? I havent. You cant get the same valuable proteins that fight sickness and desease like you can with red meat. I am going to be 52 in Novemember, am 6’1” and weigh in at a studdly 190lbs of lean, mean red meat eating machine. Stop talking the organic smack and get on a treadmill at 10 degrees for a half an hour followed by multijoint weight lifting for the next hour atleast three times a week and you will live to eternity or die trying LMAO

Edited by maximus66

AWM

Wow LTH & Rug, 36 and 44 and comparing notes on fittness. At 36 I didn’t even think about it, you see i was a natural stud LOL. All this stuff about organic, fruits and veggies... Have you ever seen an old vegitarian? I havent. You cant get the same valuable proteins that fight sickness and desease like you can with red meat. I am going to be 52 in Novemember, am 6’1” and weigh in at a studdly 190lbs of lean, mean red meat eating machine. Stop talking the organic smack and get on a treadmill at 10 degrees for a half an hour followed by multijoint weight lifting for the next hour atleast three times a week and you will live to eternity or die trying LMAO

Listen youngin, just wait until you're my age.   :rofl:

Well gentleman I dont think of your age as being old.  So no mercy on you Rusty and Maximus when we do the mountain. :rofl:  

Edited by Live to Hunt

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Wow LTH & Rug, 36 and 44 and comparing notes on fittness. At 36 I didn’t even think about it, you see i was a natural stud LOL. All this stuff about organic, fruits and veggies... Have you ever seen an old vegitarian? I havent. You cant get the same valuable proteins that fight sickness and desease like you can with red meat. I am going to be 52 in Novemember, am 6’1” and weigh in at a studdly 190lbs of lean, mean red meat eating machine. Stop talking the organic smack and get on a treadmill at 10 degrees for a half an hour followed by multijoint weight lifting for the next hour atleast three times a week and you will live to eternity or die trying LMA

metabolism will change for you again .

more than likely around 55, until I was 55 I wore the same size pants as I did from 23.

while I don't think I do less apparently I do, as I eat half as much , stopped drinking gallons of soda a day and weigh 25 pounds more .

Then again my blueberries and grain took on a different form too

20180302_071052.jpg

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/