IGNORED

HIKING Mt. Tammany/Day 2 with LPJR

Live to Hunt

Was beautiful morning to start hiking Mt Tammany 1500ft climb. This is where I train for my Mountain Hunts. Will be hiking this mountain 2-3 times a week. Enjoy the pictures.

A4C6B2F1-A1FC-4B9F-A820-61F303D0096C.jpeg

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Beautiful day for it Todd, great pictures.Β  Up the red down the blue?

Yes I usually just go up red and come down red but wanted to see the falls running

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Very cool scenery! How long does it take generally to reach the top?

Takes me about an hour to go up and down. Today about an hour in a half because I went to the falls

Awesome. I am in next time.

Β 

You will like the challenge Lou. Get Jay to drive his ass our way and drag him up too

The wife, kids and I do that hike several times a year. My kids; 5, 7, and 9, love that trail. I think they do it most for Log Cabin pizza or Johnny’s Hot Dogs when we are done.

Great pic

LTH - why don't you bring your cat on this hike? Don't let her get too sedentary... I know I bring my DOG...

Get it right Jack my cat is a male and he would eat dogs along the way. Not a good idea.