IGNORED

My 2017 Hunting Season In Review.....

BHC

Shot a bear on the last day of Segment A with the muzzleloader.......The remainder of the season I didn't see as many deer as I was hoping only saw three decent bucks, I did have a few deer well within bow range but decided not to take any....saw a good amount of bears all season long........Now lull for me till spring turkey

Resized_20171014_072308.jpeg

Resized_20171014_072319.jpeg

My season was a total disaster. I shot at a trotting coyote with my Savage 220 at 100+ yds and missed. That was the only time the safety came off or bow went to full draw.

I was jinxed. I briefly hooked up with a girlfriend early in the season. Then I realized she had a three legged black cat. That put a jinx on me. I also backed into a tree damaging the tailgate while parking at one of my hunting spots and dropped my phone (on my birthday) and cracked the screen. Needless to say I dumped her.

On the up side in a place where almost no one else hunts I found fresh rubs (with shreds of bark on the ground at the base of the tree)on 5" diameter trees on the last day of shotgun season. That buck will likely still be around next October. I did fine evidence of someone hunting there last bow season though. So even that is jinxed.

Edited by 230jhp

I was jinxed. I briefly hooked up with a girlfriend early in the season. Then I realized she had a three legged black cat. That put a jinx on me. I also backed into a tree damaging the tailgate while parking at one of my hunting spots and dropped my phone (on my birthday) and cracked the screen. Needless to say I dumped her.

Can't make this stuff up. That is funny right there........ :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: