IGNORED

Verey ODD Fishing Today2/21/2018

1957Buck

What part of The winter stock Trout in November last year in this lake did I not answer  :doh2:  when the numbers are substantiated by not only me but the Number of others who fish this Lake and saw the same thing in ALL THE WINTER stocked  Trout  All meaning ALL had problems So then umbers of Normal ZERO Numbers of deformed and having issues  ALL 

Trout Stocked Meaning Most if not ALL some more pronounced than others. Not One of the many from Spring had Problems just The WINTER STOCKED ONES 

Glad You Asked always want to assure you I don't post BS with anything to gain

\Now go  :fishing:   like I said hopefully will soon have the answers from Pequest Biologist.   

REPLACE DUMPING WITH STOCKING  :up:

What is it, little too much starch in your underwear? I asked a simple question to see if indeed they are dumping deformed fish. I even stated if you say they did it then they did it? Are you feeling ok, everything ok at home? Have a drink, you sound very stressed :cheers:

Edited by Lunatic

What is it, little too much starch in your underwear? I asked a simple question to see if indeed they are dumping deformed fish. I even stated if you say they did it then they did it? Are you feeling ok, everything ok at home? Have a drink, you sound very stressed :cheers:

Just fine your Trolling is Disturbing on my posts and so many other posters. The science will be posted ASAP as I get it. Stick to shooting Ill do the Fishing 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Triv. The Bass are doing just Fine Before they were Stocke (Dumped ) in the lake as my Grandson can attest to The Spring stocked trout feed them along with the Cormorants Hopefully the Huge Snapping Turtles will eradicate these FU trout.  

Plus why would you want to FU any Stripped bass or another fish as Bait?  :eek:  

Hopefully, NJDFAG Pequest Biologist will get back to me Today.  :headscratch:

pugnosestriperphotoset.jpg

Email Size.jpg

Hopefully, NJDFAG Pequest Biologist will get back to me Today.  :headscratch:

You will most likely hear from Dr. Jan Lovy, the Division's Fisheries Pathologist.  But you may hear from the regional biologist instead.  Not sure which drainage you caught it in, so don't know who will reach out.  Chris Smith most likely, but could be others. 

You will most likely hear from Dr. Jan Lovy, the Division's Fisher :happywave: ies Pathologist.  But you may hear from the regional biologist instead.  Not sure which drainage you caught it in, so don't know who will reach out.  Chris Smith most likely, but could be others. 

U Have a PM 

• 2 weeks later...

Now almost 2 weeks later no word from NJDFAG Pequest Spoke to Local News outlet sent them photos and story about it they are very interested in Publishing and exploring it. Will wait till Friday and then send it all to them should be interesting.

Normal 

Not Normal 

27395801-freshly-caught-rainbow-trout-2-1-2-lbs-on-grass-.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Now almost 2 weeks later no word from NJDFAG Pequest Spoke to Local News outlet sent them photos and story about it they are very interested in Publishing and exploring it. Will wait till Friday and then send it all to them should be interesting.

Normal 

Not Normal 

If they were "dumping" as you say deformed fish in your particular lake do you really think they would respond to you with?: Yes we are doing it.

How many fish do they raise? It has to be in 100s of thousand. How would they separate the deformed fish form this huge biomass to "dump" in in "your" lake?

If they were "dumping" as you say deformed fish in your particular lake do you really think they would respond to you with?: Yes we are doing it.

How many fish do they raise? It has to be in 100s of thousand. How would they separate the deformed fish form this huge biomass to "dump" in in "your" lake?

They push them through a special fence sideways 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Finally Received a response from a Pequest NJDFAG Biologist or Spokesperson. 

It was a 20 min conversation where he explained the workings of the Pequest Hatchery Versus Hackettstown. The Challenges they face and Limited Controls over the numbers raised and stocked.  Why The Coloration was so dark why they were so Short & Stockey But could not come up with why the Fish Stocked in the lake in Question looked like the Photos I sent them. 

He did offer an opinion on the Lumpy looking Trout in the order it may have occurred over time in the lake. Or a Few got passed in the stocking.  I did get some insight into the workings and problems they face. and Thankful for the Reply. but not so convinced on the condition of those Trout stocked in the winter stocking to the Spring Stocking. Bet they would never be Found in The Flatbrook  Musky Pequest Rivers.  But acceptable for The Bucket sitters In Freehold.  He also added they are safe to eat  :headscratch:  :cook: Anyone want some Bait 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg